Dr. Kartik Manoj multani
Dr. Kartik Manoj Multani
MBBS, DNB(NEUROSURGERY)(GOLD MEDELIST)
Department of Neurosurgery
Name : Dr. KARTIK MANOJ MULTANI
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
M.B.B.S —Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College – Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha
DNB Neurosurgery (Direct 6 Year Course)–National Board of Eduaction (NBE), New Delhi – Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad
Awarded President’s Gold Medal for securing nationwide highest marks in DNB exit exams december 2019 session.
Central India Institute Of Medical Sciences , Nagpur, Maharashtra Working as associate to Prof. Lokendra Singh (President NSI, 2019-2021)
Assure Educational Foundation, Medicine Academic Forum, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
As faculty to teach Neuro-oncology and Paediatric Neurosurgery for Mch entrance examinations
Senior Resident, Department of Neurosurgery:
JIPMER, Pondicherry, Pondicherry
Performed various complex neurosurgical procedures alone and under supervision
Involved in teaching activities including seminars, ward rounds and surgical supervision for junior residents.
DNB Resident, Department of Neurosurgery:
Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana
Involved in day to day running of neurosurgical department including OPD, ward care and surgical management.
Majority of work involved neurosurgical oncology, spine disorders, functional and stereotactic neurosurgery and trauma.
Involved as a part of team accountable for setting up and utilizing India‘s First 3 tesla intraoperative MRI in neurosurgery
Was actively involved in academics and research activities during the curriculum
Acharya vinoba bhave rural hospital, Sawangi (Meghe), Maharashtra
12 months rotatory internship which included 3 months in community medicine, internal medicine (including emergency medicine), Surgery (including Orthopaedics) and obstetrics and gynecology (including paediatrics)
- Multani, M. et al. “A rare cerebellopontine angle neurothekeoma.”International Journal of Neurooncology 1 (2018): 53 – 55.
- Manohar, Nitin MD, DNB, DM*; Thakkar, Keta MD, DNB, PDF†; Palan, Astha MD*; Multani, Kartik M. MS* Detection of an Intraoperative Cerebral Event with Entropy Monitoring, Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology: January 2020 – Volume 32 – Issue 1 – p 90-91 doi: 10.1097/ANA.0000000000000571
- Multani KM, Balasubramaniam A, Rajesh BJ, et Utility and pitfalls of high field 3 tesla intraoperative MRI in neurosurgery: A single centre experience of 100 cases. Neurology India. 2020 Mar-Apr;68(2):413-418. DOI: 10.4103/0028- 3886.284359.
- Multani KM, Rajesh BJ, Kumar K, Kumar A. Anterior Spinal Cord Fissuring: A Predictor of Spontaneous Resolution of Syrinx? 2020 Nov 17. doi: 10.14245/ns.2040308.154. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33211948.
- “Lumbar subarachnoid neurocysticercosis: a case report with literature review” accepted in INDIAN JOURNAL OF NEUROSURGERY on 13 JULY 2020 with manuscript ID – IJNS-D-20-00103.
- Multani KM, Srinivasan R, Tejwan K, Rajesh BJ. Isolated thoracic spine intramedullary metastasis from primary ovarian carcinoma: A rare case Asian J Neurosurg 2021;16:575-8
- Kartik Manoj Multani., et al. “Postoperative Intracranial Remote Haemorrhages: An Experience from 2 Tertiary Care Hospitals”. Acta Scientific Neurology 4.9 (2021): 41-45.
- Multani KM, Balasubramaniam A, Rajesh BJ, Kumar K, Manohar N, Kumar Adjunctive Benefit of High-Field 3 Tesla MRI Guidance in Endoscopic Transsphenoidal Resection of Pituitary Adenoma. Indian Journal of Neurosurgery. 2022 DOI:10.1055/s-0042-1743267
- Arun Reddy , et al. “Supraorbital Keyhole Endoscopic Assisted Approach for Excision of Anterior Clinoidal Meningioma”. Acta Scientific Neurology 5.3 (2022): 19-22.
ROLE OF INTRAOPERATIVE HIGH FIELD 3TESLA MRI IN ASSESSMENT AND IMPROVEMENT OF EXTENT OF RESECTION OF PITUITARY ADENOMA BY ENDOSCOPIC TRANSNASAL TRANSSPHENOIDAL APPROACH”
- Presented poster titled “a rare cerebellopontine angle neurothekoma”at ISNO 2018 held at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Presented Paper titled “Utility and pitfalls of iMRI in neurosurgery: a single centre experience of 100 cases” at NSICON 2018, Jaipur
- Presented poster titled “anterior spinal cord fissuring : a predictor of spontaneous resolution of syrinx?” at NSICON 2021
- Did Various presentation at twin city Neuromeet, Hyderabad during residency
- Received President’s Gold Medal at National board of examination’s 21st convocation for securing nationwide highest mark in DNB exit exam December 2019 session.
- Received first prize in NSI Foundation course
Received second prize in paper presentation at 11th neurosurgical masterclass 2022, held at Medica Superspeciality hospitals, Kolkata.
- Associate member – Indian Society Of Neuroncology (ISNO).
Associate Member – Neurological Society of India (NSI) : MA-NS199
Life Member – Neurospinal surgeon association (NSSA) : MNSSA-54
Medical council of india (MCI) vide Registration number MCI/14-53574