Dr. Nitin Rathi
Dr. Nitin Rathi
Department of Pathology, Microbiology & Biochemistry, RIA Lab
Name : Dr. Nitin Girish Rathi
Gender : Male
DOB : 7th May 1969
|EXAMINATION||UNIVERSITY||YEAR OF PASSING|
|FIRST MBBS||NAGPUR||DEC. 1987|
|SECOND MBBS||NAGPUR||APR 1989|
|FINAL MBBS||NAGPUR||DEC 1990|
Sr. Training Fellow
Dept. Of Clinical Pathology. C.M.C.H.(Christian Medical
College & Hospital) Vellore.
Pathology Dept. R.S.T. Cancer Hospital.
Dept. Of Pathology Govt.Superspeciality
Hospital & Postgraduate Institute. Nagpur.
Two & Half
Meditrina Institute Of Medical Sciences & Hospital
One & Half Year.
Presently Working as
At Shri Pathology Laboratory NKY
Sept. 01 Till Date.
Tower, Ajni Sq., Nagpur.
Bajaj Nagar ,Ngp
Feom Oct 10
- During Postgraduation & Registrarship
- Basic Histopathology
- Haematology routine lab work with cell
- Coagualation studies with
- Bone marrow
- Biochemistry lab work with Bayer RA
- Clinical Pathology including fluid studies,Microbiology,Serology
- As SENIOR TRAINING FELLOW at C.M.C.H .VELLORE.
- Haematology with 38 parameter COULTER cell Counter
- Coagulation studies with Coagulometer BEHNK
- Haematology with Bone marrow studies, special
- Special Tests included Complete coagulation work up, DIC, Lupus anticoagulant Screening, Haemolytic work up, Platelate function test, Coagulation factor
- Blood Bank included Donor screening, donor collection, pretesting of blood, cross matching & issuing of blood, tests like Direct coombs, Indirect coombs, lectin preparation, post transfusion reaction testings, antibodies screening, components preparation & their ideal
- Clinical Pathology included Body fluids
- As Medical officer for R.S.T. Cancer Hospital,
- Mainly Onco-Histopathology.
- Worked with cancer diagnosis areas like Histopathology, cytology, Haemato- oncology
- RIA for hormone
- As lecturer in Of Pathology, GOVT. Superspeciality Hospital & Postgraduate institute, Nagpur,
- Mainly worked for haeniatology with SYSMEX Cell Counter k 1000
Haematooncology, tissue diagnosis, Clinical pathology, cytology.
- Also been exposed to the working of Following Automation in
- Sysmex cell counter. RA 50 biochemistry Analyzer, AVL blood gas analyzer. AVL 9140
- As Chief Pathologist Of Meditrina
- Planning Layout Of Lab for 120 bed Hospital(Includes 60 ICCU Beds)
- Staff Selection & Orientation .
- All automated mationes selection
- Ensured 24 Hour smooth working of
- Customization of Tests according to Hospital
- Planning & Monitoring NABL Accrediation for lab
- Inernal & External Quality
- Reguler Interactions with
- Support to NABL Consultant for coordination of SOPs & Lab
- 30th National Conference by Indian academy Of Cytologist – Nov
- State Chapter Conference -Sept 2001
- A Work shop on Quality Control By BIORAD – June
- Regional CME on Surgical Pathology – Oct.
- Regional CME on Proliferative Brest Diseases – Feb
- Regional CME on Updates in Prostatic Lesions. – Jan
- Regional CME on Quality Assurance & Recent Advances in Clinical Pathology April 2008.
- Regional CME on Thyroid Tumours – April 2009
- Intrnational Conferece In Hematology in Mumbai –Dec
- ‘Automation & Upadates’. June 2010 in VAPM Local CME
- ‘Diagnostic Modalities In Tuberculosis ,Latests Techniques’14th Annual Workshop in immunological Techniques
- Delivered Guest lecture at Hyderabad , in a workshop “ Bee Lean”
- Which was about avoiding human hours & skill wastes in a lab work flow , on 27th July
- IMA, Indian Medical
- VAPM , Vidarbha Association Of Pathologist &