24 hours Ambulance services are available at all times for patients. The customer care staff or nursing staff will assist in availing the ambulance services. The charges for ambulance services shall be paid extra as per charges displayed in the hospital.
Safe potable water is kept at every patient’s bedside. The nurse stations should be informed for refills. Also filtered drinking water is available at all the floors as well as in Canteen area.
The housekeeping department will be responsible for the cleanliness in the room. Cleaning is normally carried out three times in a day. Patient’s co-operation is requested to ensure that the room is cleaned properly.
The information desk located on the ground floor will be happy to assist with all medical related queries and any other information as deemed fit. PRO shall be happy to assit in non-medical aid and during your stay.
- All lost and found articles are handled by the customer care department. The department will contact the patient/relative in case ownership is traceable and will hand over the same
- Any lost and found items will be retained for one month only
The patient is requested not to leave any baggage or belongings unattended at any point of time. In case any unattended baggage or suspicious looking material is spotted or found, it is expected to be brought to the notice of hospital staff
MAILS, PACKAGES, FLOWERS & FOOD FROM OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL :
All mails and packages will be delivered to the patient’s room. Please note that flowers, fruits and meals from outside the hospital will not be allowed as per the infection control policies.
Diet will be decided by the treating physician and the dietician. Home made food is allowed is too served to the patient. It is important that the patient is not served any other food without the knowledge of dietician. In case of any queries regarding the diet plan, the dietician will assist and evaluate the diet needs. Cafeterea is available for serving food to patients / ralatives from 7.00 am to 8.00 pm.
All patients are provided with the books / weekly magazines during their stay. This magzines will be issued on daily basis between 12.00 pm to 2.00 pm.
Any medication prescribed during the patient’s stay is indented through the 24 hour pharmacy located on the ground floor and fourth floor. The pharmacy caters to the requirements of both inpatients and outpatients.
- Single and Two-bedded rooms are provided with television sets. The TV remote control will be handed over to the patient after admission.
- Patients sharing the room with another patient are requested to be considerate with regards to choice of channels, time of viewing and noise levels.
- Any problems with the TV set should be reported to the nurse on duty.