Dr. Vishal Dabare
Dr. Vishal Dabare
M.S. (Gen. Surg.) M.Ch. (Newusurgery) Consultant in Neurosurgery & Epilesy Surgery
Department of Neurosurgery
Name: DABARE VISHAL DASHRATHRAO
Place of birth: Amravati, Maharashtra, India.
Profession: Doctor, Neurosurgeon.
Registered with the Maharashtra Medical Council under the Medical Council of India.
Registration No. MMC 2008/06/2569.
Current Address: Dr G M Taori Central India Institute of Medical Sciences (CIIMS)
Hospital, 88/2 Bajaj Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Residence : Gandhi Nagar, Nagpur 440010
Permanent address: Dr Vishal Dabare, Dastur Nagar, MIDC road Amravati India Pin:
E mail : email@example.com
Current position: Consultant Neurosurgery and Epilepsy Surgery, Dr G M Taori
Central India Institute of Medical Sciences (CIIMS) Hospital, 88/2 Bajaj Nagar, Nagpur,
1. MBBS MUHS Nashik. Government Medical College Nagpur, 2002 Batch. Distinction in Pathology and Biochemistry
2. M.S. General Surgery. Pt Jawaharlal Nehru Medical college, Raipur , Chattisgarh 2009 Batch.
3. Senior Resident in Dept. Of Neurosurgery from July 2012 to Dec 2012 Maulana Azad Medical College & Lok Nayak JayPrakash Hospital , New Delhi .
4. M.Ch. Neurosurgery, Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
5. Asssociate Consultant (Feb 2016-17) Department of Neurosurgery ,P D Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai , Maharashtra 400016
6. Observership in Epilepsy Surgery at SCTIMST, Trivendrum (Top ranked Epilepsy Center in India) Feb-March 2017
7.Consultant in Neurosurgery and Epilepsy Surgery (At Present) CIIMS Hospital, 88/2 Bajaj Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
More than 310 surgical procedures including Microvascular surgery, skull base , endoscopic neurosurgery , Epilepsy surgery and surgery for movement disorder.
Independently performed 120 procedures including Trauma and shunt surgery and minor procedures. Worked at NIMHANS , Banglore for 3 months period as training in Trauma during the course. Presented Seminars , Neuro-Radiology meet , CME during the study course.
Thesis : Retrospective study to analyse the factors related to the occurrence of Venous thromboembolism in neurosurgical patients
Speaker at VTE Cascade Workshop 2015 Trivendrum on “Retrospective study to analyse the factors related to the occurrence of Venous thromboembolism in neurosurgical patients” Poster presentation at NSICON 2014 on “Surgical outcome in spinal Hemangioblastoma an institutional experience” Paper presentation at CGASICON 2011 on “ Constipation in children and its management” Participation in EBOSS 2015 , Dandy Workshop for Vascular surgery 2015 Participation in 12 th ICCVS and 1st AASNS meet Feb 2016 Participation in 6 th International Neurosurgery Update June 2016 Workshop and Basic course in Microvascular Surgery, July 2016 Presentation at Bombay Neurosciences Association “Presacral Epidermoid – An interesting case report ” Sept 2016 “Approach to Midbrain / Brainstem lesion lesions” Nov 2016
Organising NSICON 2017, Nagpur Presented “Management of Subarachnoid Haemorrhage” 38 TH ACSINN Pre Conference Workshop
- Bombay Neurosciences Association
- Midwest Neurological Society
- Surgery for Skullbase
- Eloquent area surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Microvascular surgery
- Sellar and Suprasellar surgery