Dr. Swati Chavan
Dr. Swati Chavan
Department of Pathology, Microbiology & Biochemistry, RIA Lab
Name : SWATI RAMKRISHNA BAWANE (CHAVAN), M.D.
Address: A/3, LIBERTY ENCLAVE, PANDE LAYOUT, KHAMLA, NAGPUR.
- M.D. PATHOLOGY
Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur, (M.S.), Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik. (2010-2013)
Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur, (M.S.), Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik. (2002-2008)
Somalwar High School , Khamla, Nagpur (M.S.)
- DEPT. OF PATHOLOGY, GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, NAGPUR, (M.S.)
Rotatory postings in Cytology (7 Months ), Hematology (8 Months), Histopathology (18 Months), Biochemistry (15 Days) , Microbiology (15 Days).
- GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, NAGPUR, (M.S.).
Rotatory Internship in Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Surgery and 2 months posting at a primary health centre in rural Maharashtra. (14 Feb 2007 to 13 Feb 2008).
- April 2018 – till date : Consultant & Incharge Dept of Pathology, CIIMS, Nagpur.
- Aug 2014- till date: Consultant Pathologist, Care Hospital, Nagpur.
- May 2015- till date: Consultant Pathologist, Pathcare Labs ltd, Nagpur.
- Aug 2013- Aug 2014: Blood Transfusion Officer, IGGMCH Blood Bank, Nagpur.
- 20th Merit in state SSC, Maharashtra (1999)
- First Prize Winner- Vidarbha level Medicine Quiz organised by Academy Of Medical Sciences (2007)
- Third Prize Winner – Best Poster Presentation at “MAPCON- 2011”
- Second Prize Winner – State level Haematological Quiz “HEMFEST- 2013”
- Second Prize Winner – State level “VAPM PG QUIZ- 2013”.
- Neuropathology Training under MEUINDIA ( Certificate course)-2018
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Training under MEUINDIA (2021) (Certificate Course)
- ‘A Follow Up Study of Interventional Programme for Nutritional Anemia and Hemoglobinopathies In Tribal Areas of Maharashtra’ (2006)
- Dissertation –‘A Study of Liver Lesions on FNAC’(2010-2012)
- Paper Presentations –
- ‘Single Shot Sampling For Smears and Cell Blocks In Space Occupying Lesions of Liver- Is There A Need For A Right Technique?’ (CYTOCON 2012)
- ‘Lymphoma Male Breast- A Case Study’ (VAPM in 2011)
- Crush Cytology in Post Covid mucormycosis –(2021 NIMACON)
- Poster Presentations –
- Cytomorphological Sprectrum of Eyelid Lesions (MAPCON 2011)
- Cytomorphological Sprectrum of Liver Lesions (MAPCON 2012)
- Expect the unexpected: Yeast in peripheral smear. Indian Ocean RIM Haematology Conference 2014, Perth Australia.
- Pre-Conference Workshop on ‘Cytology of Bone Lesions- MAPCON 2010’
- MAPCON 2010 at GMC, Nagpur, M.S.
- MAPCON 2011 at ACPM Medical College, Dhule M.S.
- CME on ‘Cytology Of Mycobacterial Infections’ organised by VAPM. (April 2011)
- ‘Workshop on Immuno-Histo-Chemistry’ at NKP Salve Institute Of Medical Sciences (April 2011)
- ‘ONCOPATH- 2011’ at Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College, Narhe, Pune (Jan 2011)
- CME on ‘Gynaecological Pathology’ organised by VAPM (Aug. 2011)
- CME on‘Clinical Pathology Update’ organised by VAPM (July 2011)
- MAPCON 2012 at Amravati M.S.
- CYTOCON 2012 at Bhuvaneshwar, Odisha.
- CYTOCON 2017at Nagpur, M. S.
- Neuropathology Conference 2019 at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai.
- Nation Conference of Neuropathology Society of India (NPSICON2021),NIMHANS Bangalore.
- NIMACON, Dec 2021, Nagpur
- VAPCON March 2021.